- World’s first self-cleaning dog toothbrush!
- The more your dog chews, the cleaner their teeth
- Patented design cleans teeth and gums 3 different ways
- Tooth-shaped openings scrape away tartar and plaque from teeth
- Interior bristles brush teeth clean
- Exterior nubs massage your dog’s gums
- Built-in treat dispenser keeps your dog engaged
- Great for dogs of all sizes!
- Ultra-strong, super-durable rubber material
- Dishwasher-safe, phthalate-free, and BPA-free
- Invented by dentist Dr. Allen Coopersmith and his hygienist wife
- Measure approximately 11-inches long X 2-inches wide at its longest points
- Not intended for aggressive chewers
WHY IS THE BRUSHBONE™ THE VERY BEST DOG TOOTHBRUSH?
Invented & designed by a dentist and hygienist who loved dogs and knew that there had to be a better way to brush a dog’s teeth. The BoneBrush™ is a self-brushing toothbrush for dogs. While they chew, the nubs of the outer sleeve massage gums while the slots scrape plaque and the inner core of multi-directional rubber bristles cleans teeth.
** FDA food-safe and durable plastic with no BPA, latex, or impurities
** Tooth-shaped slots designed to fit and clean all sides of your dog’s teeth at once
** Easy to clean with soap and running water, and top-shelf dishwasher-safe
** Interactive play – toss and fetch, tug-of-war, floats on water
** Great value – inexpensive
HOW SHOULD I INTRODUCE THE BRUSHBONE™ TO MY DOG?
With excitement! And at a time that your dog is alert and attentive. Remember to
praise your dog every time he chews it. Take it away when he is finished chewing so your dog will look forward to receiving it over and over.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY DOG WILL NOT CHEW IT?
Applying pet-safe food or flavors to the BoneBrush™ may make the BrushBone™ more attractive to your dog.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TOY LAST?
The longevity of the toy depends on your dog's chewing style, frequency, etc.
For optimal use, change the BrushBone™ as frequently as you would change your toothbrush.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY DOG TEARS OR BREAKS OFF A PIECE OF THE BRUSHBONE™?
Always monitor your dog while using the BrushBone™ and immediately remove it from use if the endcaps become loose or break up to avoid the risk of choking or bowel obstruction from swallowing large pieces.
CAN BRUSHBONE™ CRACK A DOG’S TOOTH?
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THE MATERIAL IS SAFE FOR MY DOG TO CHEW?
BrushBone™ is made from a durable, FDA food-safe rubber that is BPA-free and phthalate-free.
CAN I USE TOOTHPASTE WITH MY BRUSHBONE™?
Yes, but only toothpaste made for dogs that is recommended by your veterinarian. Hint: use a small amount on the outer sleeve or in the inner core of the BrushBone™.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY BRUSHBONE™?
We recommend you clean your BrushBone™ with soap and running water. However, it is also top-shelf dishwasher safe.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT MY DOG IS GETTING THE ABSOLUTE BEST DENTAL CARE?
Use BrushBone™ daily
Take your dog to the vet for regular dental care
DOES BRUSHBONE™ REPLACE TAKING MY DOG TO THE DENTIST?
Dogs need regular dental care. The BrushBone™ helps clean their teeth and gums and is intended to complement a program of regular dental care for your pet as advised by your veterinarian. The BrushBone™ does not replace that program.
Great ‘Dental’ Asset
It is difficult to see that this bone is huge and way too large for my dog’s mouth. However, I gave it to a neighbor for his dog and he was thrilled!
My dog destroyed it in 2 minutes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.