- Fit over your furniture legs to prevent scratching and scraping, effectively protecting your floors!
- Soundlessly glides over floor surfaces
- Easily stretch to fit over furniture legs
- Universal fit that works with most furniture legs on your chair, couch, bed, and more!
- Premium nano-weave felt pad that’s glued on with industrial-strength adhesive
- Easily glide heavy furniture across your floors
- Great for folding chairs when you have company over!
- Can help protect your cabinets, baseboards, walls, and furniture legs from scratching and scuffing
- Includes 16 Ruby Sliders
DOES THIS PRODUCT FIT ROUND AND SQUARE-SHAPED CHAIR LEGS?
Yes, the material is flexible and can be stretched into various shapes. You only need to measure the size of the chair legs. No need to worry about the shape of the chair legs.
WHAT SIZE FURNITURE LEGS DO RUBY SLIDERS FIT?
Ruby Sliders fits furniture legs measuring between 1.18-inches X 1.77-inches.
WILL RUBY SLIDERS GLIDE ON CARPETS?
Ruby Sliders were designed to glide on hard floor surfaces.
DO I HAVE TO PREP MY FURNITURE LEGS PRIOR TO INSTALLATION?
We recommend you remove any dust, dirt, or hair that may be on the bottom of your furniture legs, then place Ruby Sliders. Your furniture legs should be dry and free from debris.
I’M HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME STRETCHING RUBY SLIDERS OVER MY FURNITURE LEGS. WHAT CAN I DO?
If you need to make Ruby Sliders more malleable to fit over your furniture legs, carefully use a hairdryer set to the lowest settings to warm Ruby Sliders before placing them on your furniture. Using a hairdryer on Ruby Sliders while they’re on the furniture could cause damage.
- kitchen chairs
- Ruby Sliders
- tile floor
The process was very easy and I received them in just a few days. So far we are very pleased with them. They make our kitchen chairs glide so quietly!
Steady as always
Easy to use, floors and carpets
Ruby sliders work okay!
I ordered enough of the sliders for many chairs. The chairs with larger legs (counter bar stools) do very well. But our kitchen chairs have round and narrower legs. The sliders don’t do well at all. We have hardwood in our kitchen and family room where we needed them the most. It appears I now have many sliders to perhaps share with someone else. You could say I am disappointed.
This is my second purchase of these wonderful sliders. I have them on my kitchen and dining room chairs. I have a good supply of them Great thinking on your part.
Worked perfectly on Kitchen Chairs
Good quality product
Easy to install and good quality. Would be nice if you also made a larger diameter (3”) size to accommodate legs on sofas and tables.
I ordered these for my Mom, she loves them!
Ruby for chairs
Was not sure about 48 pieces but I found 48 chair legs to put them on . Then my wife’s kitchen chair was praised by her for the smooth sliding when moving the chair.
Usage of sliders
Worked out very well. Thank you
So far so good.
Only have them on for a few weeks but doing fine. Much better than the stick on felt pads.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.