- Ant gel bait
- Syringe-tip applicator fits in small spaces
- Kills household ants listed
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Formulated in the USA
- Kills the queen and the colony!
- Ants take the bait back to the nest
- Great for homes, apartments, garages, studios, and more!
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Easy to use formula
- Net contents: 30g | 1.06 oz
*Kills the following ants listed: acrobat, Allegheny, argentine, big-headed, cornfield, crazy, ghost, little black, odorous house, pavement, pharaoh, pyramid, thief, and white-footed ants.
WHAT IS THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT?
The active ingredient in Ant Doctor is Abamectin B1.
HOW MUCH BAIT SHOULD I BE USING?
We suggest using 2-5 one-inch lines of bait for every 100-square feet. The bait is most effective when placed as close to the nest as possible.
WHEN SHOULD I REAPPLY ANT DOCTOR?
Check your Ant Doctor stations weekly. Reapply when the bait is almost entirely consumed.
HOW MUCH IS INCLUDED?
Ant Doctor’s net content is 30 grams or 1.06 ounces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.