- Humanely removes bugs from home
- 25-inch handle keeps bugs safe distance away from your body
- Easy to use catch and release trigger
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Great for removing spiders, beetles, bees, scorpions, grasshoppers, and more
- Nylon fiber bristles safely trap bug
- Trap insects easily for observation
- Weighs 1 pound
- Measures 26-inches X 5.5-inches X 2.5-inches
- Includes 1 My Critter Catcher long-handled insect grabber
Looking for a humane way of how to get rid of spiders in your home? There’s a safe way. My Critter Catcher is a long-handled insect grabber. This humane bug catcher is so easy to use. When you find a bug you want to catch, squeeze My Critter Catcher’s handle to open the nylon bristle. Position the open bristles over the bug and release the handle to trap and grab. Take the bug to your desired location and squeeze the handle to release. My Critter Catcher has a 25-inch long handle to keeps bugs a safe distance away from your body. It works on all types of spiders, grasshoppers, beetles, stink bugs, praying mantis, scorpions, and more! My Critter Catcher is great for relocating endangered bugs, like honey bees, to safer locations. Love bugs? Study a spider up close when you humanely capture it with My Critter Catcher. When you’re finished making your observations, release the spider back into its environment. It’s the perfect gift for an aspiring entomologist! Don’t squash bugs. Humanely evict them from your home with My Critter Catcher.
HOW DO THE BRISTLE STAY IN TACT?
My Critter Catcher includes a plastic cover to place over the bristles when not in use.
I HAVEN’T SEEN A BUG IN MY HOUSE YET. HOW DO I KNOW IT WILL WORK?
Try testing My Critter Catcher out on a toy bug. The practice will prepare you for a real bug encounter!
HOW DO THE BRISTLE NOT HURT THE BUG?
My Critter Catcher features soft interior bristles that are soft so they don’t harm the insect. Stiff outer bristles keep the bug trapped until you’re ready to release it. Only the soft bristles touch the bug.
I bought it as a joke for my daughter who hates spiders. It was a good joke
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.