- CEYLON SAPPHIRE: large, flawless simulated Ceylon sapphire stone is accented with clear cubic zirconia stones
- PRINCESS DIANA: commemorative stone remembers Princess Di with beautiful Royal Heirloom series
- INLCUDES: one (1) pair of Royal Heirloom Sapphire Earrings
The "Princess Diana Ring" made its debut in 1981 when Prince Charles proposed to Princess Diana, and it remained a Royal Family heirloom after her tragic death. In a beautiful tribute to the late Princess Di, Prince William used the family ring to propose to Princess Kate Middleton. Now, you can have the chance to commemorate the people’s princess and feel like royalty with our Royal Heirloom series of jewelry. Our Royal Heirloom Sapphire Earrings feature a luxurious simulated Ceylon sapphire stone surrounded by 14 set cubic zirconia. Each iconic piece is set on a sterling silver-layered post back earring. Wear this replica of cultural history alone or with other pieces from the Royal Heirloom series.
- Brilliant simulated Ceylon sapphire stone
- Accented by flawless cubic zirconia stones
- Sterling silver-layered
- Post earrings
- Replica of famous stone of the Princess Diana Ring
- Wear alone or with other pieces in the series
- A must-have for any jewelry box
- Part of the Royal Heirloom Series
- Includes Royal Heirloom Sapphire Earrings in gift box
HOW MANY CUBIC ZIRCONIA STONES SURROUND THE SAPPHIRE STONE?
The Royal Heirloom Sapphire Earrings are accented with 14 flawless cubic zirconia stones around each simulated Ceylon sapphire center.
WHAT TYPE OF BACK DO THE EARRINGS HAVE?
The earrings have a sterling silver-plated post backing.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY ROYAL HEIRLOOM JEWELRY?
We recommend cleaning the stones with a soft polishing cloth, such as cotton or flannel, polishing in a back and forth motion. Always remove your Royal Heirloom jewelry before washing dishes, showering, washing hands, or any other activity where the jewelry would otherwise be submerged in water. To keep the gemstones looking brilliant, avoid exposing them to chemicals, such as hair spray, perfume, etc. while wearing.