- 5 layers of protection
- Effectively filters out virtually all dust, particles, pollen, exhaust, and more
- High-quality polyester material for extra comfort and breathability
- Double air valve design keeps mask interior dry
- Washable shell with replaceable filter
- Adjustable Velcro band for the perfect fit
- Great for outdoor activities like jogging, yard work, and more
- Keeps you protected while at the office
- Perfect for cleaning your house!
- Washable shell and valves
- For adult wear only
- Includes one face mask and 1 activated carbon filter
Those reusable cloth face masks are okay, but they make your face so hot and sticky in the summer heat. And do you really know if they’re filtering out particles that you can breathe? Why take the chance? Filter out virtually all dust, particles, pollen, exhaust, and smoke with a Carbon Filter Mask. It has 5 LAYERS of protection, making it your go-to mask in nearly any situation. Made with a high-quality mesh fabric, Carbon Filter Mask is incredibly breathable and lightweight. It’s perfect for any outdoor activities and summer heat! Whether you’re mowing your lawn or going on a run, Carbon Filter Mask’s double air valve design keeps the mask interior dry. Finally, you can enjoy the outdoors protected without that sticky, humid feeling on your face from your mask! With a fully customizable velcro strap and an adjustable nose piece, you can breathe without fogging up your glasses and wear your mask confidently without any gaps on the sides or bottom. You’ll also save money over time. Reusable Carbon Filter Mask and its breathable valves are washable. The only thing you need to replace is the filters, which cost pennies.
ARE THE VALVES ONE-WAY OR TWO-WAY?
The breathable valves are one-way.
HOW LONG DO THE FILTERS LAST?
It’s recommended that you replace the filters every 4-5 days of use.
ARE THE MASKS GOOD FOR CONSTRUCTION WORK?
Yes, Carbon Filter Masks are great for construction work!
IS THE FILTER NECESSARY, OR CAN I USE THE MASK WITHOUT IT?
The filter is necessary and the mask won’t work correctly without it.
Too big and awkward.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.