- TEMPERED GLASS: tempered glass lid with steam vent traps heat and your food’s flavor.
- OFFICIAL RED COPPER: official lid to fit the Red Copper frying pan.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Red Copper Lid. Pan sold separately.
Your Red Copper 10-inch and 12-inch pan deserves a high-quality lid. Other so-called standard size lids run a little small and ruin your meal, or run too big causing a mess. Both scenarios can be hazardous. The official Red Copper 10-inch lid and 12-inch lid fits your Red Copper 10-inch and 12-inch pan perfectly. The tempered glass lids traps heat and your food’s flavor. And the durable, riveted stainless steel handle is super strong. The lid’s stainless-steel rim creates the perfect seal without rusting. A vented hole allows steam to escape that’s perfect for cooking rice, simmering sauces, or generally to prevent messes. Although the Red Copper 10-inch and 12-inch Pan are oven safe, the Red Copper 10-inch and 12-inch Round Lids are not oven safe.
- Official lids for the Red Copper 10-inch and 12-inch Round Pans
- Tempered glass lid
- Steam vent allows steam to escape
- Stainless steel rim
- Riveted stainless steel handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Red Copper 10-inch and 12-inch Round Pan SOLD SEPARATELY
- Includes 1 Red Copper Lid (Choose 10-inch or 12-inch)
IS THIS A COOKWARE SET?
This offer only includes the lid. The Red Copper Pan is sold separately.
HOW DO I CLEAN THE LID?
The lid is dishwasher safe. You can also hand wash it with a soft sponge and mild dish detergent.
CAN I PUT THIS LID IN THE OVEN?
Unfortunately, the lid is NOT oven safe.
Very good! The cookware is easy to clean. Would be nice to have the top packaged with the pan in stores.
I bought it for someone else. I had given him the red copper pan awhile ago. He wanted a lid. I have the pan and lid and have used them for years. I love both the pan and the lid and they are very good.
12" cover fits their 12" pan perfectly, and can go in the oven.
Everything went smoothly! Love my product!
The lid’s size is 1/4” short of its claim. It therefore does not fit the pot I measured with which to use it. I did not return it because it’s inexpensive and useful for a different purpose.
GREAT! Would buy again, I have two now.
Ok on lid pan not
I’m not a fan of the sharp edges in the handle and how the lid doesn’t fit perfect on the pan. The lid wobbles a bit when seated on the pan.
The lid fits right and is very sturdy. Not flimsy and has good weight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.