- CEYLON SAPPHIRE: large, flawless simulated Ceylon sapphire stone is accented with clear cubic zirconia stones
- PRINCESS DIANA: commemorative stone remembers Princess Di with beautiful Royal Heirloom series
- INCLUDES: one (1) Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring
Relive your childhood dream of becoming a princess and add a little royal flair to your jewelry box with the Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring. A stunning replica of the famous royal engagement ring, the Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring pays a beautiful tribute to the late Princess Diana. The "Princess Diana Ring" made its debut in 1981 when Prince Charles proposed to Princess Diana, and it remained a Royal Family heirloom after her tragic death. In a beautiful tribute to the late Princess Di, Prince William used the family ring to propose to Princess Kate Middleton. Now, you can have the chance to commemorate the people’s princess and feel like royalty with the Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring from our Royal Heirloom series. This stunning replica perfectly embodies the original design and features a simulated, oval-faceted "Ceylon" sapphire, accentuated by 14 sparkling cubic zirconia accent stones. The breathtaking stones are set against silver plating for a stunning statement piece that sparkles from every angle.
- Commemoratory ring celebrating the late Princess Diana
- Replica of the original vintage-inspired sapphire engagement ring
- Features simulated, oval "Ceylon" sapphire
- 14 dazzling cubic zirconia accent stones
- Wear alone or with other pieces in the series
- Available in sizes 5-12
- Includes one (1) Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring
WHAT IS THIS RING MADE OF?
The Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring is made of pure platinum and features simulated "Ceylon" sapphire with cubic zirconia accents.
WHAT SIZES DOES THE RING COME IN?
The Royal Heirloom Sapphire Ring is available in sizes 5-12.
Bought this ring for my girl for simple of Love and it's my birthstone and I wanted her to have my stone to.very nice ring not to big nice size center stone for month chosen, Elegant and shines.
I love sapphires (my birthstone!) and remember Princess Di's death. It had a profound effect on me. This ring is absolutely beautiful and I get complements on it all the time. Not too big, not too garish, just right.