- Largest PedEgg ever made!
- 300% more precision microfiles than our Classic PedEgg
- Extra-long, ergonomic handle so you can exfoliate without stretching, bending, or straining
- Mess-free - collects all the dust and shavings
- Gentle and painless
- The easiest way to give yourself an at-home pedicure
- Great for any gender
- Lightweight and portable
DOES PEDEGG® WORK ON DRY OR WET FEET?
PedEgg® is designed to work on dry, callused skin. Using on wet, damp, or moisturized feet may result in injury.
HOW DO I REMOVE THE BLADE CARTRIDGE FROM THE TOP COVER TO EMPTY MY SKIN SHAVINGS?
Hold PedEgg® in your hand with the blade cartridge facing up. Gently squeeze either side of the blade cartridge and slowly lift the blade cartridge up. Immediately empty skin shavings in trash.
HOW DO I CLEAN & STORE PEDEGG®?
It is very important that you clean your PedEgg® after each use. To clean, disassemble the unit and wash the blade cartridge and top cover (where shavings collect) in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Wipe the bottom cover down with a damp cloth, making sure not to get the emery pad wet. Once the blades and top cover are completely dry, reassemble the unit and store in a dry location.
ARE THERE ANY INSTANCES WHEN I SHOULDN’T USE PEDEGG®?
If your skin is irritated, inflamed, or infected, or if your skin has an open wound, do not use not use PedEgg®, as irritation or laceration may occur. If you are diabetic or have poor circulation, please consult your doctor before using PedEgg®. Always consult your physician before use if you have any type of pre-existing skin condition.
I don't know I haven't used it yet But it looks like it's going to work
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.