- PRINCESS CUT RING: cubic zirconia engagement ring boasts a classic princess cut stone, accented with round & tapered CZ baguettes.
- 2 RING SET: our cubic zirconia wedding ring set features a stunning engagement ring or promise ring with matching wedding band.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Diamond-Z4 Engagement & Wedding Ring Set
A ring is a symbolic eternal love. You want to give her a promise ring or engagement ring that complements her beauty. Luckily the Diamond-Z4 engagement and wedding ring set does just that. Unlike cheap engagement rings that look plain or other cubic zirconia engagement rings that look like cheap engagement rings, our Diamond-Z4 set captures the brilliance and elegance of real diamonds but at a fraction of the cost. The engagement ring's star stone is a princess cut cubic zirconia weighing 2.0 carats, accented with round and tapered cubic zirconia baguettes. A beautiful band looks like a glinting crown of cubic zirconia on your loved one's finger. Both rings are handset in bands plated with platinum.
- Two-ring promise ring/engagement ring set
- Made with cubic zirconia stones
- Princess cut CZ stone on the engagement ring
- Boasts a total weight of 4.20 Carat CZ
- Round and tapered clear CD baguettes
- Platinum layered bands
- The perfect gift for the one you love
- Comes in black velveteen ring box
- Appraised at $120.00
- Includes 1 Diamond-Z4 ring set
IS THE STONE REAL DIAMOND?
The Diamond-Z4 ring set features cubic zirconia stones, which are more affordable than diamond stones. However, cubic zirconia stones have the brilliance and luxurious feel of real diamonds
WHY IS A RING A SYMBOL OF LOVE?
A ring’s circular shape is endless and eternal. This is exactly the way love should be. Therefore, it’s a perfect symbol of eternal love.
HOW MANY RINGS ARE INCLUDED IN THE SET?
There are two rings in the set: one engagement ring and one wedding band.
Got this for my girl I've been dating for 3 years. Best decision of my life. She said yes! The ring's stone has the perfect cut.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.