- Latest Ionic technology purifies the air without motors or fans
- Permanent stainless steel filter wipes clean
- Built-in LED nightlight with ON/OFF Switch
- Great for every room in your house
- Cleans the air 24/7
- Attracts and collects unhealthy particles in the air
- Plugs into any outlet - take it room-to-room
- Reusable filter saves you money over time
- Runs completely silents - great as a nightlight in the kids’ bedrooms
- Works great to remove smelly kitchen odors, musty basement odors, and pet dander
Warning the air in your home looks clean to the naked eye, but may be contaminated with inanimate microscopic particles — until now! Air Police attracts and collects unhealthy particles from the air, for fresher, cleaner air guaranteed! Air Police is the advanced air purifier that’s portable and plugs right into the wall. Using the latest in ionic air technology, its permanent stainless steel filter attracts and collects unhealthy particles from the air that are so invisible you need a microscope to see them. To clean, simply pull the filter out and wipe down with a cloth. You’ll be amazed at what the Air Police is collecting from your home. And since the stainless steel filter is reusable, you’ll save money over time! Don’t let its size fool you. Air Police is compact but powerful enough to clean the air fast. It works 24/7 to reduce food odors, musty smells in the basement, and it even fights smelly odors and dander from pets. Running completely silent, Air Police air ionizer is great for the bedroom. With its ON/OFF light, Air Police makes a great nightlight for the kids’ rooms, too!
HOW DO I CLEAN THE PERMANENT FILTER?
Remove Air Police from your outlet and then pull out the permanent stainless steel filter from the bottom of the unit. Wipe the permanent stainless steel filter with a damp soft cloth. You may also put it in your dishwasher. Return the permanent stainless steel filter only when it is completely dry.
CAN I TURN THE NIGHTLIGHT ON AND OFF?
Yes, Air Police includes an ON/OFF Switch for the nightlight.
HOW LARGE OF A ROOM DOES AIR POLICE WORK ON?
Air Police services any average size room. Larger rooms may require multiple units.