- Rapid drying backwards design
- Heavy duty compression spring expands & contracts fast
- Water ejects off umbrella’s surface
- Ultra-thin design fits in small spaces
- Only needs inches to open and close
- Power button opens and closes umbrella
- Backward design means no wet messes
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Available in black, blue, and red
- Includes 1 Backward Brell
Ordinary umbrellas are great for keeping you dry. But umbrellas leave behind a wet mess. Backward Brella is a rapid-drying umbrella. Its super powerful compression spring closes so fast that it shoots all the water off – just with a click of a button. Thanks to Backward Brella’s backward design, there are no more wet messes. Unlike ordinary umbrellas, Backward Brella folds so water is expelled away from the handle and doesn’t drip over it. A heavy-duty compression spring expands and contracts faster than any other umbrella. Backward Brella has an ultra-thin design that fits in small spaces. It only needs inches to open or close. Say goodbye to wet messes with Backward Brella.
* Packaging May Vary
WHAT COLORS ARE AVAILABLE?
Backward Brella is available in black, blue, and red.
WON’T BACKWARD UMBRELLA LEAVE MY HANDS WET WHEN I CLOSE IT?
Pressing the power button on Backward Brella will expel any water on the umbrella’s surface off. When you push the umbrella back to the base, there should not be any excess water on the material.
IS BACKWARD BRELLA SMALLER THAN A NORMAL UMBRELLA?
No, don’t let its compact design fool you. The Backward Brella unfolds to a full size umbrella.
Best way to stay dry!
I LOVE my Backward Brella! Normal umbrellas get you wet when you close them, but the Backward Brella does just the opposite. I especially like not getting wet when I get in or out of my car, something which can happen with the other brands of umbrellas. The automatic open/close button is easy to push and makes getting into a car a drier experience. It really does what it says it will every single time!
Very intresting umbrella!
Was not exactly what I was expecting. But it does do what it states that it will do.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.