- Comfortable mask enhancer
- Lifts your mask from your face to create a breathable space
- Easily fits under your non-medical mask or gaiter
- Fits adult men and woman
- Helps reduce mask friction on your skin
- A must if you wear lip balms, lipstick, or lip ointments
- Ergonomically-designed and flexible to fit comfortably over your mouth and nose
- Washable and reusable, saving you money!
- Helps you speak easier
- Say goodbye to embarrassing wet spots on your mask!
- Includes (2) TWO 5-Pack Cool Turtle Mask Enhancers
Disclaimer: The Cool Turtle product is intended for use with non-medical masks only. Do not use for any medical purposes.
WHY ISN’T COOL TURTLE FITTING RIGHT?
Cool Turtle is supposed to rest just over the tip of your nose and just under your lower lip, above the chin. It is not intended to cover your chin at all.
WILL COOL TURTLE FIT MY CHILD?
Cool Turtle is one-size-fits-most and fits adult faces.
CAN I REUSE COOL TURTLE?
Yes! Simply wash Cool Turtle by hand with soap and water and allow to air dry, then reuse!
Very very good. Keeps the mask off you nose. More comfortable.
Easy purchase. Great Buy. Makes masking much easier breathing and talking. A Covid must.
I love the Cool Turtle Mask Enhancer! No more trouble talking or breathing; the mask stays right in place and doesn't get stuck to your lips. I can wear lipstick again without it getting smeared all over my face and mask. I have shared several of these with family and friends. Great product and well worth the price paid!
Missing-theft-never shipped to my residence.
They seem a little small but, they do let you a breathe easier.
I use this Cool Turtle with every mask I ware!!
Since I have gotten these, I have used them and they are just fantastic!! I can breathe freely without feeling like I'm being smothered! Great product! Great Idea!!
I have not received this product
So far so good. Even gave 2 of them away to friends They love em too.
Once I was able to get it on my face, it worked well towards making it easier to breathe. If you sweat a lot, though - say, you're working out - it does move around and has to be adjusted