- Electric can opener
- Opens cans fast
- Unseals sides for smooth lids
- Works on regular lids and pop-top lids
- Easily opens cans with one-touch
- Stylish black and chrome finish adds a contemporary flair to your kitchen
- Reuse the lid to seal the can for leftovers
- Prevents splashing and seeping
- Just align the can then hold down the lever
- Plugs into any ordinary outlet
- Measures 4.7” X 10.5” X 5”
HOW DO I RINSE THE BLADE AFTER USE?
Simply wipe Safety Can Express’s blade down with a damp cloth to clean. Do not submerge in water.
CAN SAFETY CAN EXPRESS OPEN LARGE COMMERCIAL-SIZED CANS?
Safety Can Express is intended for personal, household use and will accommodate standard cans found at the grocery store. For commercial-sized cans, we suggest trying an electric can opener specifically designed for commercial or restaurant use.
WHAT IS SAFETY CAN EXPRESS’S VOLTAGE?
Safety Can Express uses 110V.
- devils advocate
easy to use. not one time did I struggle like I have with other can openers
It does just as was described! I now hope it remains sharp, over a number, of years! I did not notice any instructions, on how one might have the blade sharpened, or replaced? No complaint just playing the devils advocate!
Took a little to get use to it but works great and my wife is 82 and she likes it Happy Wife Happy life
Wonderful - I'll never go back to conventional can openers.
I really like the way it works, thanks.
Excellent product at a good price.
Easy and safe to use. Better than any opening device I have used in the past.
This can opener is awesome. I like mine so well I bought them for most of my family. That’s where the problem came in and calling in to speak to someone and you get hold of someone from India and you can’t understand them you ask for a supervisor and you can’t get one these people are so ****** it hurts they can understand what you would like. Now when I get hold of someone like that I start cursing at them they need someone that speaks good English.
very pleased more than i expected
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.