There are no items in your shopping cart.
Achieving master baker status is a piece of cake with this Red Copper Brownie Bonanza pan in your culinary quiver. Nonstick ceramic tech meets brilliant grid insert for 18 perfectly shaped brownie bites that slide right off the pan and onto your dessert tray.
- Super easy: Spread batter in grid, bake, then lift grid for ready-to-serve brownies.
- Copper-infused baking pan is PFOA-free and features a ceramic nonstick, anti-scratch surface.
- Works great for mini dump cakes, pizza bites, and biscuit sliders.
- Cooling stand doubles as a serving tray.
- Includes 9”x13” pan, grid insert, stand, recipe booklet.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Measures 9” x 13”.
Customer Reviews (2)
I made blondies with this pan and they were PERFECTAndrea, 7.25.2017
Clean up not so easy!!
Took 3 months to get the pan and then: Fins are flimsy so they bend easily. I'm not sure how long they will last before they break. First thing I cooked in this was a very thick breakfast casserole dish (same consistency as fudge brownies). Thank goodness that I read the tip about placing the Brownie pan on a cookie sheet as a lot of the contents leaked out the bottom of the pan which then burnt and stuck the brownie pan to the cookie sheet. The brownie pan was easy to clean but the cookie sheet took some soaking and scrubbing. There went the easy clean up.Lisa, 7.14.2017
write a reviewViewing all reviews