I love the Ruby Slide Floor Protectors. I use them on the bar stools in my family room, and for furniture elsewhere in my home. They look and work great. They protect my laminate and hardwood floors. I just discovered that our priest at church uses them on the vigil light candle racks so that the metal tips at the bottom don't scratch the marble floor. Many possible uses!
Ruby Sliders 64 Piece
- Fit over your furniture legs to prevent scratching and scraping, effectively protecting your floors!
- Soundlessly glides over floor surfaces
- Easily stretch to fit over furniture legs
- Universal fit that works with most furniture legs on your chair, couch, bed, and more!
- Premium nano-weave felt pad that’s glued on with industrial-strength adhesive
- Easily glide heavy furniture across your floors
- Great for folding chairs when you have company over!
- Can help protect your cabinets, baseboards, walls, and furniture legs from scratching and scuffing
- Includes 64 Ruby Sliders
Frequently Asked Questions
DOES THIS PRODUCT FIT ROUND AND SQUARE-SHAPED CHAIR LEGS?
WHAT SIZE FURNITURE LEGS DO RUBY SLIDERS FIT?
WILL RUBY SLIDERS GLIDE ON CARPETS?
DO I HAVE TO PREP MY FURNITURE LEGS PRIOR TO INSTALLATION?
I’M HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME STRETCHING RUBY SLIDERS OVER MY FURNITURE LEGS. WHAT CAN I DO?
Wished I Would Have Bought These First Instead of Using Felts
I seriously wished I bought the Ruby Slider Floor Protectors years ago instead of using felt and other knockoffs on my barstools and kitchen table. It would have saved me so many headaches when repairing my wooden floor and cleaning off the grease on my kitchen floor.
I originally bought the Ruby Sliders for my two barstools as a test at first to see if they work on wood floors. The legs themselves have a round bottom as seen in the pictures provided. I can't attest to how they would work on square legs. Each slider is easy to install, especially after you stretch them out per the simple instructions provided in the book. Granted that stretching them out won't work on larger feet, they did work on my stools. After using them for a couple of days, I can attest that they are much better than the pads I stuck on them that would tear after a month or two. I expanded into the kitchen table and they were on tile floors as well. Again, the key is to stretch the plastic to get them to fit properly. Check out the video to see how smooth the slide on any surface.
Why can't I just give it stars? Why can't this just take a second? I like them. They work well.
Love my sliders
Love my sliders. I just wish they came in a larger size as well to fit 2 -3” legs. How about it Ruby?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.