- Razor-sharp stainless steel blade cuts in a single stroke
- Helps prevent splitting and splintering
- Ergonomically-designed handle with non-slip grips
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Length: 1.58-inch (4cm)
- Height: 5.9-inch (15cm)
- Weight: 0.21-lb (0.095kg)
- Material: ABS
- Suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits, and more!
- Power by 3 button cell batteries (not included)
- Includes one (1) pair of pet nail clippers
Trimming your pet’s nails is a vital part of grooming. But trim too far down and you’ll hit the quick, which causes bleeding and pain. Luckily, there’s an easy way to trim your pet’s nails and not cause them pain — Safe Pet Nail Clippers with LED Light. The bright LED lights make it easier to find bloodlines in your cat or dog nails, which can greatly reduce the risk of overcutting nails and hurting pets due to rapid cuts. Thanks to this innovative design, no more bleeding when nail trimming and make the grooming more relaxed.
Safe Pet Nail Clippers with LED Light's half-moon blade design fits the shape of pet nails better, perfectly suitable for animals such as dogs, cats, and rabbits, etc. It is made of high-quality stainless steel, sharp and durable, making nail cutting more effective and effortless. These lightweight dog nail clippers come with a transparent baffle beside the blades, which can effectively prevent your pet's nails from splashing when nail cutting. It is removable for cleaning after trimming finished. Plus, the super-hard and waterproof stainless-steel blade makes it easy to trim off pet nails. There's even a hidden nail file in the left handle of the clippers that helps to polish the pet nails and make them smoother!
Easy to Use:
1) Soothe your pet and keep it happy, then press out nails.
2) Hold the nail clipper and turn on the LED light.
3) Keep your pet's toes fixed by hand to prevent turbulence, pay attention to bloodlines, and cut quickly.
4)Open the invisible file at the bottom of the clippers handle to smooth pets' nails.
I'M NOT EXPERIENCED CUTTING MY CAT’S NAILS. ARE THEY SHARP ENOUGH TO NOT SPLIT THE NAIL?
Yes, they are very sharp and should be no problem trimming cat nails without splitting them.
IS THE GUARD REMOVABLE OR WILL IT SWING AWAY IF I DON'T WANT TO USE IT?
The guard slides left or right for a short clip or you can slide it completely away from the cutting area.
ARE THESE CLIPPERS LEFT-HANDED FRIENDLY?
Yes, the clippers are left-handed friendly and work in whichever hand you feel most comfortable using.
1.Do not use for other purposes except pets.
2. Install the transparent baffle when the nail clippers are closed, otherwise it will fall off easily. 3.Don't cut too much every time. Please cut off a small amount each time. Repeat once a week or ten days until the nail reach the desire length.
Safe Pet Nail Clippers with LED Light
Easy to use. Like the light. However, Avey the Cat is not happy with them!! :-D
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.